Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Asthma -Tuesday afternoons 1:30 to 16:30
- Diabetes - remote follow up by carey
- Well Person - most afternoons by appointment with the nurse.
- Infant Welfare - Wednesday afternoons (weekly) by appointment.
- Travel - Via telephone consultation to discuss country to country information.Travel vaccinations can be accessed via pharmacy
- Minor Surgery - this can be provided by the practice by arrangement with the doctor.
- Cervical Smears - we suggest these are done every three years from the age of 25 to 49 then every five years until the age of 64. They are normally done by the practice nurse.
- Family Planning - we offer a wide range of contraceptive advice including the fitting of coils & implants.
- NHS HEALTH CHECK - If you are in the right criteria you will receive a letter to book in with a nurse or nurse assistant if you are age 40 - 75 yrs.
- ECG as reuested by GPS on Tuesday and Thursaday afternnons by healthcare assistant
For most Adults please visit The Smoke Free Life Stand based in Castle Quay Shopping Centre OX16 5UN, Tel: 07760883261, Hours: Mon-Sat 09:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 15:00
If you are pregnant please discuss with your midwife and contact The Horton Maternity Stop Smoking Clinic OX16 9AL, Hours Thursday: 09:00 - 17:30